Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dutto88

FSX and DX10 + Quality wings 757

Hey guys,

Im having two problems At the moment within Flight Sim X

Problem 1 )

I installed Quality wings 757 And then im going to be perfectly honest i really disliked the plane so i uninstalled it. Im now getting this message when FSX starts up -

http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/cant-uninstall-757_topic2637.html
( The link is to another Topic of which i am suffering from )

Anyone know how i can remove this very annoying message ?

Problem 2 )

I have just decided to switch to DX10. I have bought from the flight sim store Steves DX10 Fixer, And used it configure shaders ECT.
To me it seems with DX10 on makes the aircraft look i dont really know how to say this but make the aircraft look kind of ugly and different compared to DX10 being off. Please view my two screen shots of With DX10 and Without DX10

You can see the difference in the look of the aircraft. Can anyone tell me whats going on here and how i can make it look like Without DX10 when i have DX10 enabled??

Sorry if i have confused you

I7 6700K 4.7Ghz, GTX ROG Strix GTX1070 8GB, ASRock z170 Extreme6+, Corsair 16GB ram, Corsair Hydro Series H110I extreme cooler, ASUS VC279H monitor. 

Thanks in advance, 

Jack 

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,720.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now