Sign in to follow this  
kparrish1

sim1.dll error

Guest rebelflag

Anyone have any suggestions regarding a sim1.dll error. I get this error any time I try to go to an airport in Illinois. I have tried deleting the fs9.cfg file. I also removed 2 pieces of add-on mesh that I had installed prior to the error starting. I can start at other airports, but cannot go to KORD, KPWK, etc.. any ideas??? The flight starts to load and then crashes at about 95-99 percent loaded. I have searched the forum, and also tried new video drivers, but no luck.

Guest firehawk44

Make sure your scenery.cfg is not "corrupted" (i.e., areas and layers match). Could be a corrupted dll too. More than likely a video card driver problem. Recommend you completely uninstall your video card drivers to include registry entries and reinstall. Hope this helps.Jim

Guest rebelflag

Jim:If you have the 9.1 patch installed any chance you could post or e-mail a copy of your sim1.dll file, or at least list the properties from the file? I don't think there would be a "piracy" issue as I don't think the sim1.dll file would do anyone any good by itself, if you know what I mean.Bill

Guest Mike_Luchia

Could you not just uninstall and reinstall the 9.1 patch? It would probably be more efficient incase there are other files that are corrupted as well.