Sign in to follow this  
skipph

Track IR 5 and OPus Problem

I have asked this question on the Opus forum and the TrackIr forum and received their replies to my problem as basically " not their fault" . I would like to know if anyone has had this problem with running TrackIr 5 and Opus weather when starting FSX and then Track IR and the sim loads and upon starting TrackIr  usually after starting to taxi, I lose 1 of the green lights on the TrackIR  module which means that the Track Ir lost the connection to the sim.

I have set up TrackIr according to Opus which is to go into the NaturalPoint install folder and to rename the 2 sim connect entries and start the programs in the correct order and then as I said earlier the TrackIr drops out. If I go back into the Natural Point folder and return the renamed lines to their original text, I can start the sim and then TrackIr, and all is well. But no Opus. 

Has anyone had this happen? And if so, did you cure this problem? And if you did cure the problem, how? This is getting frustrating. I believe it is an Opus problem, they deny it is. I had Track Ir working perfectly before buying Opus and that's when things went "south" for me. Have tried older drivers and different versions of both products and still cannot get the 2 programs to "coexist". Same scenario with P3D. Any help is appreciated,  Skip