Sign in to follow this  
marcor

VOXAtc +FSX Addon Airport = Airfrance Ok, KLM does not appear

Maybe someone here can help me out.

I have Windows 7 and FSX acceleration with WOAI packages and and with the above configuration KLM planes do not appear in EHAM MEGAAIRPORT (Schiphol Addon airport) even when enabling VOXATC with traffic slide at max level.

The strange thing is that while KLM does not work, Airfrance displays correctly. I know that KLM worked with standard FSX EHAM and it works also with other standard FSX Airports ( I tested Heathrow).

The same problem seems to happen also with other addon airports, but I am not sure of this.

Having read a lot on Internet I ensured the following:

- In all case I tested VOXATC at medium and maximum traffic level, and ATC traffic at 0 and run everytime VOXATC indexer. I also restarted FSX to be sure.

- I have disabled all shadows and DX10.

- I also tested FSX folders for FS09 traffic files, that reportidly mess up traffic and converted them.

- Other WOAI packages seemed to work with no problems (Transavia, BA, Delta, Esayjet, Airlingus,). However I suspect that there some other packages that  might have the same problem.

I am trying to learn how AFCADS, levels and bgl file work but probably I do not know enough to solve this problem. Maybe it has to do somehow with the AFCAd files and priority files and how VOXATC works reading bgl files and creating its own files (I thought but I am not sure and would know exactly how to verify) that EHAM MEGAAIRPOT has more than one AFCAD file.

To me the two WOAI packages and respective traffic files do not have structural differences. Maybe VOXATC hoes a problem identiying the KLM traffic files because of priority issues or similar. If there was a tutorial on how VOXATC works maybe I could try to identify the problem.

Any clue?

Thnaks in advance.