Sign in to follow this  
Hockeynt

MAJESTIC Q400 LNAV AND ROUTE QUITE AND DISAPPEAR

Hello, can somebody help me? Lately I have been doing flight and just after I set my VNAV by selecting the waypoint with the altitude constraint, about 50-100nm after, my route will disappear and my LNAV will bank to a certain heading or keep circling. Also when my VNAV is selected my TOD appears only a few nm away from my destination when cruising at FL230. This has been screwing me over a lot and gotta say, PMDG products and amazing....

Yep. I notice its still doing that even after 1.802B the latest hotfix. Thought they had fixed that?

Ok so it is not just me. Very annoying considering a lot of it is manual then is like your work and flying is just thrown away... Where do you get the updates and how do you install them?

Ok so it is not just me. Very annoying considering a lot of it is manual then is like your work and flying is just thrown away... Where do you get the updates and how do you install them?

Yes it is annoying and aggravating and scary. It's been that way since it was released and they keep saying they fixed it or "improved" it. I quit asking. ya get the updates where you pruchased the Dash 8.

I ours chased the boxed edition from a local aviation store. Where do I get them then still purchase section?

I ours chased the boxed edition from a local aviation store. Where do I get them then still purchase section?

RWFeldman can you insert the link?

you might get better answers on the majestic forum here on avsim. or at the ones on their site.

sounds like strange behavior, never see this and i fly the q400 quite frequently. i do tend to use the ias hold mode more than vnav though. can you give an example of the flight plan you are using?

good luck!

cheers

-andy crosby

Tried but no help. Flee from Calgary Alberta to Prince George bck and lost route just before descent