Sign in to follow this  
rfresh737

Is there a way to keep enlarged PFD/ND in views?

I fly in window mode but it is set to max. I only have one monitor presently (I'm not using my 2nd monitor) but hope to be getting another monitor with higher resolution soon. However, I need to keep my enlarged PFD and ND on the main screen for my video recordings. Thank you...

Rfresh737,

Even in 3D mode it's just a question to fine tune the config files. I am busy actually but will give a try and if succesful I'll post the file to you.

ads2006

If you're busy please don't worry about it...I'm used to clicking on the PFD and the ND to enlarge them again....really, so no worries.

I actually installed opusFSX and am now trying that add-on out to see how it handles cockpit views.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get it to even work...I don't have it working yet but the company is pretty helpful via email but as soon as they clarify one thing I run into another problem so I'm struggling through it and hope to have it working in another day or two. What I have noticed so far is that when I change views, my enlarged PFD/ND remain enlarged so I am encouraged.

I can't get any hot keys to dynamically change views, that's my main problem at the moment.