Sign in to follow this  
tonymerry

Livery Manager problem

I am having a problem getting the Livery Manager to work. I downloaded & extracted the ptp file for Ryan Air for the 800 series & as instructed, put it a separate file. When I browse to this file in the Livery Manager & open the file, the Livery Manager goes faded 7 says it is "extracting the file", but nothing happens. Clicking on the Manager after some time I get the message "the livery manager has stopped working". Any help to solve this problem will be appreciated.

I too am having the same problems.. never had it before I had to redownload 737 ngx  and this is the first time problem has come up

no what I meant was tha I had to go to pmdg and get a complete reload of the program as I installed a new harddrive.. but I wait till someone helps us or I will try re downloading the program using the repair option if you do it before me let me know if that solved the problem

Problem solved ,right click on the Livery Manager and run it as administrator. Then you shouldn't have a further problem installing liveries. Worked for me. Good luck.