Sign in to follow this  
Guest joedeer

Russ Campbell Illness

Hello to all; I hope this is the right place to post this:I was asked by Don Moser to post this message in reference to Russ Campbell's illness. Russ got ill very suddenly and nobody knew what had happened to him,he is undergoing tests to determine what happened.At this time it appears that he may have had a major stroke according to the family. I have been a very close friend to Russ and his family for the last 5 years or so and this has come as a shock to me.He may never recover enough to be back online again,things are looking bad at this point. Russ is the owner of BBAS(Big Bear Air Service)virtual airlines for those of you who don't know. The family is keeping this very close and personal, so if anyone wants to send a message to them for Russ, please send them to me at this address: joedeer@alltel.net, I will see that they recieve them. Again I hope this is the right place to post this message, if not, please accept my apologies. Take care to all....Joe BBAS/BGA/GES(founder Bluegrass Airlines)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!