Sign in to follow this  
GrizRod1

Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Not Working Win7 Reinstall

This joystick was working perfectly before I reinstalled Windows 7. Now FSX and Win7 will not recognise it. Device manager list three things under Other Devices, Universal Serial Bus Controller (No Driver), Eternet Controller (No Driver), and Unknown Device(No Driver)

I have reinstalled all the USB Drivers from my Gigabyte MB cd, tried unplugging the joystick from the usb port, restarting, shutting down the computer and plugging back in to the usb connection.

Tried every Microsoft fix I could find plus their Fix It program. It says it cannot find a driver as does Windows 7. I've been thru ten pages of searches about here on the forum, so far no luck.

This problem has to be related to the Win7 reinstall is the only thing I can come up with, and you cannot clean an ssd with diskpart. Something I would have done if I could have. Maybe the only way to fix thid problem is to install Windows 7 on a new disk.