Sign in to follow this  
hychewright

Update FSX

Hello Fliers, I have been off FSX for about two years. Since then I have retired and bought a new high end system from DS (Digital Storm).I gave my old copy of FSX to my grandson and got him into this madness! I would like to get back into flying FSX. I did install P3D a while back with all it's updates and my new system runs it just fine. As most know P3D is a work in progress. I think P3D will be a good FS as well. Now, for FSX, DS gave me a new copy of FSX Deluxe with my new computer. It has been sitting on the shelf so I decided to fly both FSX and P3D. I saved all my Tweaks for FSX and most addon aircraft. As for other addons I kept was, for AI traffic I have My Traffic X which I think I'll load on FSX.  I also kept FEX which I am thinking about replacing with REX4 for textures and ASN for weather engine as I can use REX 4 with P3D as well as ASN soon. For scenery I purchased ORBX FTX Global and Vector 110 for P3D which I can use on FSX. I think I will use UTX which I have for FSX and not use Vector because I like UTX land class better than Vector even if it is dated.  Well that is what I have in mind, any ideas or suggestions......... Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm sure you know what your talking about but ya lost my pee brain. :wacko:

Signed. Easily confused

Btw. Yes sounds great.