Sign in to follow this  
Justas Gerčas

FSX FSInn fps drop

Okay, so firsty Hi. After some while not playing FSX I decided to back to virtual flying and well I found so many bugs there that I didn't even made any changes to my FSX for a month or 2 before. At first there was a huge problem with tweaks that I made like year ago or less but moments over, I got it fixed. Okay now the current problem is FSInn instant fps drop while in 737 PMDG cockpit, to skip few steps: i've done whole day research in VATSIM forums, other forums etc. it's not about like (too much traffic) or (other aircrafts plane texture resolution etc), it's just the FSInn control panel itself, it's like FSX and FSInn display conflicts with eachother. See these pictures: funny thing happens on the second picture, when I move mouse cursor right on the FSInn's control panel suddenly fps goes up to 30. What's going on? Never happened before. As I mentioned there should be a mouse cursor on the control panel it's just not visible on the taken picture.  Any ideas? 

Specs: i5-3570 @ 3.4
           Asus GTX 550 Ti 1GB

619124f69f55ecfcea77270defb8c53b828.jpg

Never had the problem but I have the FSInn panel on a second monitor so not much help. Have you tried in both full screen and windows mode in FSX?

Also if in windows mode be sure the FSX window does not touch the taskbar

Jay