Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

After lots of research and testing I found something that might help others increase their performance in P3D V2.2.

I started testing my setup with crossfire but the sim didn't gave me even 1 frame more. I was monitoring my cards with GPUz but all the load was always on my first graphic card.

Then i discovered that my motherboard (z77-d3h) supports VirtuMVP so i thought to give it a try. I disabled the crossfire and i created a profile on the VirtuMVP for P3DV2.

You might not believe it but now i get 10 more fps with swadows enabled. I use three monitors setup at portrait mode so my i average was around 15-20 with no swadows.

Now I have around 30fps with shawdows enabled. My setup is an i7 2700k running at 3.9, z77-d3h motherboard, 16GB ram and two 7870 graphics cards.

Keep in mind that makes a lot of difference running the sim on one and three monitors. Once you get the three monitors setup you won't go back.

Thanks,