Sign in to follow this  
eyoniel

PMDG 777 movement problem

Hi 

I'm running PMDG 777 and i have Saitek Pro Flight Yoke installed, flaps and spoiler work perfect on the quadrant but the throttle is not working on quadrant !!! on the Yoke when i increase some power the plane will not go on left or right !!!

Could please some one help me ????

E.Wawoe

Does it work on other aircraft (basically checking that there are throttle axis assignments already made in FSX (or FSUICP if you use that) that already work on other aircraft).

Does it work on other aircraft (basically checking that there are throttle axis assignments already made in FSX (or FSUICP if you use that) that already work on other aircraft).

It work on other aircraft Sr.

I sometimes have one throttle go into reverse thrust on my Saitek throttles, and then the aircraft kinda gets stuck in "reverse idle" mode, till I push the throttle forward out of reverse range (which seems to be more forward than where it is meant to be sometimes) and then hit F1. During this time the spoiler sometimes deploys, but not always.

Apart from that, no idea.

Try this: Push throttle up to about 40% thrust position, then press F1, then wiggle the throttles up and down a little (not all the way to either full closed or full open). Any response at all?

the throttle is not working on quadrant !!! on the Yoke when i increase some power the plane will not go on left or right !!!

Not sure what left or right means here? Engine 1 & engine 2?

Is it a single throttle axis and not 2 separate ones? (sorry, I have the Saitek Throttle quadrant with the 3 axises, and a Cyborg Evo sidestick on my setup. Haven't seen the yoke.

I sometimes have one throttle go into reverse thrust on my Saitek throttles, and then the aircraft kinda gets stuck in "reverse idle" mode, till I push the throttle forward out of reverse range (which seems to be more forward than where it is meant to be sometimes) and then hit F1. During this time the spoiler sometimes deploys, but not always.

Apart from that, no idea.

Try this: Push throttle up to about 40% thrust position, then press F1, then wiggle the throttles up and down a little (not all the way to either full closed or full open). Any response at all?

Not sure what left or right means here? Engine 1 & engine 2?

Is it a single throttle axis and not 2 separate ones? (sorry, I have the Saitek Throttle quadrant with the 3 axises, and a Cyborg Evo sidestick on my setup. Haven't seen the yoke.

So what i have to do to put it work ?

Setting axis sensitivity to max and null zone to zero in the FSX controls menu worked for me.