Sign in to follow this  
Guest paradyne64

eFlightManuals.com

Guest paradyne64

Hello, Has any purchased flight manuals from this place? I purchased 3 of them over a month ago. I received them about 3 weeks ago and they are copy protected, you must send a email to eFlightManuals to receive a unlock code. I have no problems with this. But to this date I still have not received any unlock codes. They also sent a wrong flight manual, I ordered the airbus A340 and received the Airbus 319/320 manual. I have sent several emails and even called the number on the code generation page which just rings and rings. They are located in Cummings, Gerogia. Just wondered if anyone else has had any problems with this place.Also does anyone know of any other better places to order commercial jet flight manuals on cd? (besides Ebay)Thanks, Don

Guest miamiair

Same here. I didn't receive anything from these clowns. Go to your Credit Card Company, as they have not fulfilled their contractual obligation to provide the product. Regards,Victor Lopez

Guest paradyne64

Update:After finding a "real" phone number for eflightmanuals on my credit card statement, I called and discovered there were problems with their email server. The man I talked to was very helpful and sorry for the problems I had. I was sent my unlock codes and they even mailed me the Airbus A340 filght manual for free. They have also set up a web page to get your unlock codes automatically.