I've explored the SLI technology from Nvidia, but this is not fit to opperate the 2 video cards as I would like to setup in my system.

Now I read on several forums that it would be possible to run 2 different video cards on a non-SLI motherboard, as long as they run on the same driver, but I cant find any proper explination on how to do that.

What I've done so far is mount both video cards on the motherboard and reinstalled the driver. Both video cards give proper picture, however, when running P3D, which also seems to work as I hoped for, my FPS has lowered, which of course is the opposite of what my intentions are.

My setup consists of one monitor to provide me with the main view, the main pilot view in the cockpit with the scenery outside and one monitor build in my hardware panel, showing only the main panel.

The monitor showing the main panel, as some might know, also renders the outside view of the scenery, out of sight, behind the panel view, which halfs the overal FPS of my system and this is what I would like to solve. So, in other words, I would like the panel view to run on the second video card, so the power of the main video card is reserved for my main monitor.

Could someone explain how to do this, or point me to a guide/explination on how to get this done?

Cheers!

Maarten