Sign in to follow this  
Demious

737-200 act/stby in Saitek panel doesnt work

I've just started with the new P3D2 version of the 737-200, but I'm having trouble switching frequencies from the Saitek radio panels. The function simply doesnt work.

Changing the frequencies itself, at least I can see this on the com radios, works fine, only switching the standby frequency to active frequency doesnt do anything.

I also cant change the NAV frequencies in the virtual cockpit and on the Radio Stack (shift-3) the readouts are black.

Already reinstalled the drivers as well as the aircraft itself, but this didnt help

Has anyone encountered this problem and if so, found a way to fix this?

Cheers!

Maarten

Weirdest thing ever... I've been trying to get this fixed for almost 2 hours, reinstalled, repaired P3D, checked my procedures over and over, restarted the sim, restarted the whole computer, reinstalled drivers for my panels, loaded another aircraft and back to this one and deleted my saved setup several times to make a new one. Nothing seemed to work.

I've been flying another aircraft for a couple of hours, reloaded the 737 again and without ayn hessitation, the radios work!

Glad it works now, of course, but couldnt they do that from the start... :P

Cheers!

Maarten

It appears I spoke too soon. I tested the aircraft to see if the bug was really gone. Changed aircrafts, rebooted the sim, rebooted the computer, did a startup, a shutdown and a startup again, flew another aircraft in between, went back to the 737 and did another startup etc, but I couldnt get the bug to reappear. So I prepared a flight, started up the aicraft, got clearence for IFR and Taxi and everything went just fine... But when I got to the runway, my radios were bugged again.

So the original question still stands.

Cheers!

Maarten