Sign in to follow this  
andres_esteve

B777 SP1 INSTALLATION ERROR

I am trying to install the SP1 for the B777 but i am having problems, the OC doesn't fin any update and only shows the  "older" version of the 777, I downloaded de SP1 manually and when i run the installator at some point stops and shows the following error message:  

Feature: PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package

Component..............DEM

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Simulations LLC, .\PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package FSX\

Error:   The system cannot find the path specified

any help Please¿?

Sounds like your install is corrupt.  Try uninstalling the patch.  Download the patch and install again.  If this doesn't work, you will probably have to uninstall and reinstall the 777.

I am having the same problem. My FSX is installed on my E: drive. Is there a way to tell the system that PMDF 777 is installed on the E: drive.