Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrvoyager

Should we use the NGX?

Can they be installed now or not? Should the NGX even be used at all with default paints? Will there be compatibility issues? I'm confused.

Francisco Perez

i beleive its ok to reinstall and add liveries to the ngx if you have updated the OC centre. i think the reason we were asked to uninstall the ngx liveries is because we can now install the ngx liveries direct from the OC and no longer have to download them from the PMDG website.

Steve Crocker Core i7 4770k @4.68gb RAMNvidia 560ti Gigabyte Z87 MB

i beleive its ok to reinstall and add liveries to the ngx if you have updated the OC centre. i think the reason we were asked to uninstall the ngx liveries is because we can now install the ngx liveries direct from the OC and no longer have to download them from the PMDG website.

Makes sense, thanks.

Francisco Perez

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

50%
    $12,660.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now