Sign in to follow this  
skysurfer

Pmdg Aircraft And Opusfsx

Good day all. 

I am just looking for the second opinion here and I am wondering if anybody uses OpusFSX software (specifically cameras) and PMDG 777 aircraft with multiple monitor set.

I keep getting 6DOF Error<div style=": rgb246, 246, 246;">  and  Exception from HRESULT: 0xC00000B0<div style=" errors. It is really kiiling my desire to fly. I am working with the developer but so far no luck on solving this issue. I was told that complex aircraft like 777 most likely cannot handle turbulence and DHM effects. If anyone had similar issue with Opus and 777/737 and was able to fix it please let me know. 

Thanks for looking. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Not really a help. Other than I've been using opus for long time now, and have 3 22inch monitors for my display(using eye infinity to span) I have no issues or errors with opus use, using any PMDG aircraft. So has to be something unique to your setup thats causing the error. I have DHM/turbulence on for most of the views I have mapped.

If I can provide any details on my cfg let me know

i have multi screen setting with opusfsx and no camera issues. I had had to buy ASN for the WX radar implementation. I ve really enjoyed Opus but to be honest, ASN is far better. Anyway i  use now a complex architecture pmdg/opusfsx (only for camera)/ASN/ fsps and it s work. May be try to delete all camera and reinstall them.

OK, thank you.

Opus said it was something to do with FSX. I was about to blame on triple monitor set but based on your feedback it should work fine. Opus developers cannot figure this out either. He offered some tweaks in OpusFSI, it helped a bit but still have same issues. He noticed that my screen resolution was too high within FSX - 5040x 1050 if I remember, but such resolution was driven by Nvidia 780. I lowered it back in FSX to 1902x1080x32 and it helped a bit, but screen resolution in Windows still high. I cannot lower it, everything will be blurry. So I am puzzled. 

I was thinking about using ASN (I have it), but per Opus cameras and DHM will work well only with Opus WX engine. 

All cameras were reinstalled several times, no luck. I have new PC, specifically built for FSX. 

James please send me your cfg, I will address it to Opus folks, may be we'll be able to discover something else. 

Thanks for help. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Ok will forward it on, but I run at the 5040 res you do, in windows and fsx. I do have ati card though. I've switched back to opus for weather also as weather radar works with it once the dll from ASN is installed(doesn't need ASN running) weather depiction far better in opusfsi. And doesn't end up crashing sim connect like ASN has a habit of doing occasionally.

Ok will forward it on, but I run at the 5040 res you do, in windows and fsx. I do have ati card though. I've switched back to opus for weather also as weather radar works with it once the dll from ASN is installed(doesn't need ASN running) weather depiction far better in opusfsi. And doesn't end up crashing sim connect like ASN has a habit of doing occasionally.

OK thank you