Sign in to follow this  
cmbaviator

Help me setting the AXIS sensibility in FSX / FSUIPC with thrustmaster hotas Tflight X

hi all

I'm having an issue setting the sensitivity of my axis for the PMDG B777

I have a very sensible joystick :  thrustmaster hotas Tflight X

i've set to fsuipc calibration, nulzone for elevator is something like -4000/4000 non linear set to + 15 ( trying to reduce to senstivity of the aircraft). Default sullzone in the CDU

even with these setting it's too sensible :

for example with the elevator : when i move the yoke and then holding the deflection, in fsx the yoke is still deflecting, so if i give 1/5 back pressure, i think i will have 1/5 backpressure in the PMDG, but looks like there is a delay because when I stop deflecting, it is still deflecting in FSX.

Quite the same thing with yoke but for bank, I barely give 10° deflection with my stick, but in FSX it's like the yoke has turned + 30°

Any Idea ?