Sign in to follow this  
Wilson

How to get off your mail list

After reading one of Colin's tirades against a customer here, I requested to be removed from the Milviz mail list.  I saw no reason to continue doing business with a group that treated its customers the way Colin chose to.

I then received another broadcast email on August 2, with an apology from Kat,  saying that if I had previously requested to be removed, sorry about that but Milviz was moving to a new list manager.  I guess existing technology doesn't provide for up-to-date transfers of current information.  Kat said to let him know if this was the case and I would be unsubscribed.

I did let him know.  He responded with an apology and said, "Done.  My apologies."

This evening I received yet another email from Milviz.

How do I get PERMANENTLY removed from your mail list?

Warmest regards,

Wilson

First off, Kat is a woman.  Next up, I treat (some) clients the way I do because I am very protective of my products (and my people).

Anyway, the list that was used yesterday to send out the email that you got was because of an accident.

You're removed now.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.