Was trying to set up the latest PMDG 777 with the X52 when I got a BSOD. Rebooted, and as soon as I relaunched the Profiler, it blue-screened again. So I uminstalled the Saitek drivers and Profile Editor, and re-installed (what seems to be newer drivers).  No more blue screens, but now FSX doesn't seem to see the buttons and hats. I can see them to calibrate - each button lights up when pressed, but Ez-Dok isn't seeing anything when I try to re-set the views.  I finally got the axis parts to work (rudder pedals, yoke and throttle, but nothing else is being seen by the system.

Any ideas out there?  I might be able to go the FSUIPC route, but it won't help EZ-Dok...if it can't see the movements as button pushes, it's no joy.

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Never mind! Easy EZDOK solution, and now I have the latest and greatest X52 drivers. I'm getting too old for this stuff! :wacko:

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg