Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

Level D 767 Posts

Guest diajohn2

Tom, I know any new payware aircraft will create posts on all of the flight forums including this one. It was my impression the forums existed for flight sim enthusiasts to share information and opinions on flight simulation. The LDS767 certainly deserves as much space as do the many posts about how to use an autopilot, ILS and starting engines.This particular forum is the most widely used and read. I find it easy enough to skip posts about SF260, Cessnas and the like as I don't fly them. Yes, it is also easy to use the LDS forum but many never go elsewhere. It is like the posts about hardware which continue to show up here. Users want something and seek the easiest way to get their information.IMHO, let the posts on the LDS product continue. I am sure they will not still take center stage after release of the PMDG 744.

Guest panda234

maybe I'm a girl. Stick that in your ear and stop and think about it for a while. Later....billg

Guest LLgaz

Hey Joe,Read my post again: I never said that you shouldn't voice your opinion. By all means sir.....VOICE YOUR OPINION. Go ahead....rant and rave right on.All your ranting and raving.......sorry my error.....all your "voicing your opinion" has led to what?.......people still enjoying the heck out of the SUPERB LDS767.So as I said in my earlier post, just ignore Joe when he makes his rants and raves. Eventually he'll get tired and go away.I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767Gets a bit annoying doesn't it? Yea....I can rant and rave too.I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767I LOVE my LDS767Awwww.....shucks.......people are getting tired of me and have started ignoring me. I have common sense........I will stop now.:-roll

>maybe I'm a girl. Stick that in your ear and stop and think>about it for a while. Later....>>billg>you should quit smoking that stuff Bill...really :-hah it can damage your...oh well,nevermind :)tataJP.