Sign in to follow this  
Guest Surge

IVAO IvAp 0.5.0 RC1 released

Guest Surge

Well I see Squawkbox 3.0 is getting plugged pretty good so just in case someone missed the new IvAP release on 23 March here it is : http://www.ivao.org/softdev/IvAp didn't even make the frontpage on AVSIM while Squawkbox made major headlines.No insult intended but is AVSIM pro American or are there some political issues involved that I am not aware of?I have used both networks and find them fairly similar both in terms of realism and the amount of users so it makes little sense to me why a major MSFS addon like IvAP doesn't get any coverage.Paul

Guest georg

IVAO client also got to the front page, scroll down, it's there.

I don't recall seeing a press release sent to us by IVAO. VATSIM did send us one. I was not aware that IVAO had released its IvAP. When folks start asking whether we are "pro" this, "anti" that, or hint that there might be "political" issues, I would encourage them first to ask "has AVSIM been informed", instead of immediately jumping to conclusions.

Guest Surge

>Well there you go. My excuse; I have been on travel and>didn't notice. :)Whoops! Neither did I.I even searched the news archives and didn't find it.I think I'll go hide in my closet now till no one recognises my face anymore.Paul