Sign in to follow this  
uluetz

Realcrt not ableto change Range via MP Gauge

Hello Altogether.I am running FS9.1/ XPSP2 and have the Great Realcrt gauges with correct Navdata installed. I just wonder why I am not able to chnage the Range on any of these Panels via the selector on the Mcp.It is always on the greatest value by default. When I load a route on the Fcd I see just a small dot with (I prosume) all route information on the Nd.Please Help.Uli ;(

Uli,I am using the RealCRT gauges in the Top Avionics 777-300 panel and like it a lot. I presume that the 747-400 panel is similar.A couple of ideas/suggestions:(1) There is another panel control (next to range selector on the 777 panel) for whether the navigation display is showing VOR, Map, or Plan information. The symptoms you describe almost sound like you are on the VOR display.(2) I'm flying with 1,600 x 1,200 setting on my display which is higher than design and had some minor difficulty at first finding some of the controlling clickspots. You can turn on Cockpit Tooltips to help find them.(3) I had a few questions early on and found Tony D'Ambrosio's responses to be quick and helpful. You can e-mail him at top.avionics@wanadoo.frHope this helps,

Steve,really appreciate your tips.I am in the Map or Plan mode when that happens. I can choose what mode I want to see via these knops you described. All works fine but not the range on the Map/Plan(VOR) Gauge.I just wrote an Email to Tony and will see. Will post the solution if there is one.Thx a lot and good simming.Uli