Sign in to follow this  
Melkiki

Failure FMC : "Active : 1" no brakes during landing

Hi everybody,

I've got a problem when I start FSX with PMDG 777-300ER add-on.

When I go in FMC menu "PMDG SETUP", "AIRCRAFT" and "FAILURES", "ACTIVE: 1" is still set and tell me that wheels and brakes has problem.

The result is at landing : brakes and parking brakes are not working even if I do the maintenance or if I repair all brakes before take off.

Is it a bug ? How to make this T7 flight properly and delete definitively this FAILURE for the next flights ?

Thanks and regards.

Olivier.

Still the same... I've made maintenance operations, desabled FAILURES but it's still back.

I've read that another player has same problem with "Engine Oil"...

The result is even if I disabled this failure, Brakes are not working during landing (but it works during taxiing before takeoff)...

What's wrong ?

I've reinstall SP1b, reinstall 777-300ER, tried to see the .ini files and .hours files : anyway ! :-(

You should probably ask PMDG directly then. (support ticket).

Could be a bug.

Rob Robson

Yes, thanks for your advice, PMDG give me quick answer, and the problem is solved now.

Solution is to uninstall PMDG 200 & 300, delete files and reinstall both add-on.