Sign in to follow this  
FSXDan

Having trouble setting up 3 monitors

Hey everyone, I just got my PC built, and it is rather beastly. I am finally desperate to get on my flight sim. But when I load it up, it only fits on one screen, my primary middle.

I have 3 Asus VG248QE models, 2 of them running DVI and the last running displayport to a EVGA GTX 780 dual classified (will be getting a second card in the near future to SLI but for now, without it).  I am running Nvidia Surround and set it up properly, It works fine for other games.

I also use a program called FSX Booster 2013, it really is a great program that sets up your fsx.cfg nicely. However I think for this it may have made my fsx.cfg broken. I also have UltraMon running. Anytime I open FSX it sits in my middle screen. I have to physically stretch each side to the edges of my screens, if i hit maximize it only maximizes to one screen. 

I also tried to autohotkey trick, it didnt even work when I hit win+F11, nothing happened. So im not sure if something is blocking it from maximizing in window mode to three screens?

When I hit ALT+Enter however, I get three black screens, I can hear the plane in the background and I can see a bright black screen, but nothing else. Not sure why this is occurring.

I mainly fly the PMDG 737, 747, 777, and Majestic Dash 8-q400. Do you really have to adjust the panel.cfg for these? and how would you do that, Ive never messed with those. if someone could help me I would really appreciate it. I have been waiting 4 months for this moment :(

Daniel Maris