Sign in to follow this  
Randall

FS Maintenance

Guest jwhak1

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was an FS Maintenance for 2004 or if the Real1 is 2004 compatible or is going to be? I hope one of them are or coming out with this in the future... I kinda think it would be interesting to have software that would generate slow wear and tear etc. And instead of flying passengers fly like cargo and things of that nature. And give it more of a mission statement keep ya on your toes. I have 2004 and all the U.S. FS Genesis Mesh terrains but I think I am gonna put it on hold for now until something like that comes out. I also use Active Sky 2004.5 and I will deliberately fly through some harry storms to see the effects and enjoy it but wish we could generate a little damage or more real life effects especially if your flying somewhere through a #### storm. Don't think the plane would last long LOL... Just sharing thoughts and Ideas and also looking for some. Thanks, Josh

Guest jwhak1

Thank Ya Sir, That FS Passengers looks interesting... Wonder If it will only work for the heavies though?I like the ole kingair... I think I will give that software a try when it comes out...Although I am more the fly in bad weather deliver cargo in the bush kinda guy instead of passengers (grin)... Thank Ya Sir appreciate the knowledge. Josh

The FAQ on the site said it will work with any plane. Of course, for smaller aircraft you wouldn't use flight attendant voices or other larger aircraft effects. All of these effects can be shutoff or customized apparently. I'm a GA/Turboprop flyer as well but have hopes for the program. Had FSMaintenance for a short time and hoped it would be upgraded for FS2004 but that will never happen.Randall