Sign in to follow this  
RFields5421

AI Issues | Advice Req

Guest pranavkumarz

Greetings Simmers,I need help on the following:1} How can I stop the excessive number of AI go-arounds after having installed packages from MRAI and PAI?2} Is there a way to remove default FS9 airline traffic but keep the GA traffic? I'm sick of landmark, american pacific and orbit.Appreciate your reply.Thanks,-Pranav

Guest danowat

1) I use the "AISmooth" application > http://www.sg-flightware.de/2) Yes, you can either do it manually by de-compliing the traffic BGL and deleting them, or you can download files at PAI that will do it for you.Dan.

Guest Ken_Salter

You can also bump up the taxi speed of the AI using FS9 Configurator (see link in my sig)

Be aware that Landmark, Gaia and Emerald Harbor Air are callsigns for default Cessna Caravans - so if you use a GA package - you will still hear those callsigns.Alternately, you can download my modification of default GA traffic here on Avsim - ga_2004_m.zipI included a version of the flightplans.txt file where all the aircraft use registration numbers - no airline callsigns.This file has Phil Reynolds modifications for realistic registration numbers - except I've fixed the N-zero issue for the US - no US registered aircraft has the number zero right after the N.Also Mike Regimbald split the traffic and Curt Jardey researched a list of alternate airports in the US.I've moved several of the GA flights world wide so that the small slow aircraft land at other local alternate airports rather than the 100 busiest commercial airports.