Sign in to follow this  
PerWel

Operation Center stopped working...?

Hi

My OC have stopped working. I does startup but....

After I have selected eg. the 777 no nice menus with icons is shown on the left side. Only a simple tree with plus '+' signs that you can open, like file explorer.

And only 3 three subtrees. Strange it did work a couple of weeks ago.

I have run the OpsCenterUpdater but no change. Also run the FSX_Reg_Fixer. No changes.

Someone else seen this??

Is there a separate installer somewhere for the OpsCenter?? Would like to re-install if possible.

I am a programmer/developer so if someone knows how to 'hack' the thing so it works again I want to know how it's done.

TIA

/Per W

Sweden

Per W Sweden

FYI

Did some research and found the OC log file. All my PMDG aircrafts are missing in the registrys Uninstall info:

PMDG 737NGX - Checking product version
01:58:23.546       Checking key: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{20708FD5-E94D-4097-A21E-E28564CDBC06}
01:58:23.546       Error opening key: 2

And close to the end:

01:58:31.250       Product Installed: 0

Same error for the others 2, 777 and J41. So no wonder that OC wanted me to buy them.

No way to fix this by 'hacking' so I just have to re-install all again.

But I did find the GUID {20708FD5-E94D-4097-A21E-E28564CDBC06} in another part of the reg, not Uninstall.

I did get some problems with the Add/Remove programs in Control Panel a couple of weeks ago about another very important program, OpusFSI. :mad:

So it seems like my reg is screwed up in the Uninstall part. Time to check some other very important programs.

Never ever happen during my 14 years with WinXP, smells very much like a virus.

Will check my Images I have of the C drive if someone is not too old. Most easy way to fix it.

Per W Sweden