Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

Triple Head to Go with 4th Monitor

Attached a pic of my Matrox Triple Head to Go set-up , using a 4th monitor off the 2nd output of my video card , with the PMDG-777. Someone had asked about perfomance hits using a 4th monitor. Im running it in full screen with the 777 lower overhead displayed on the 4th monitor. Im still getting 20 - 25 FPS  with the 4th running, then on the ground, at KPHX using Flightbeam's scenery i get around 16 FPS with the overhead displaying.

Cgosms_2014-09-2702-56-05.jpg?dl=0

UPS123.png

Hi Rfelger

I'm facing some serious issues with my 4th monitor (it's a 32" HDMI TV, connected to the HDMI exit.

I'm running my tripleheadtogo as primary screen and some times (4 of 10) when opening a new view (like your overhead lower) the painel is transparent or missing a few bottom or even destroying the intyre screen an just blinking. The same wit any other view like cokpit or virtual cokpit.

I reached a point where I changed the intyre pc with all the recomended ore better specs.

Still the same problem.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Hi, you need to make sure the 4th monitor's resolution matches the display settings in FSX. Under the Display setting in FSX you'll need to select from the dropdown, your second display and then match up to the resolution on your 4th. That being said, you mentioned its a TV, not sure what the resolution is on that, but if you can find it, then match the  FSX/Display setting up with that. That should fix the problem.

UPS123.png