Sign in to follow this  
Stratocruiser1

Fly the 757

Some time ago, Justflight gave away a Boeing 757 package for FSX called 757JetlinerFREEMIUM_New.exe. You had to go to their site and do a free registry and then you could download the plane, which I did. It was a full version complete with things I do not know how to use, like the FMC, etc. However, the panel has steam gauges and an auto pilot, so you can fly it just like the DC-3, just a little faster and higher. I decided to see if it would work in P3D and tried to install it from my original download file. No joy. It would not work. I went to the website. I do not see the offer on their main page any more, but maybe it is there and I just didn't see it. I went to my account and was able to download a new copy for P3D and using the migration tool installed it into P3D. It works very well and I just did a flight from Fort Myers to Philadelphia with no problems. If you have the original download you must have an account with Justflight. Go there and go to your account and your downloads and see if you can get a new copy. Lots of fun at FL390 and 600 MPH ground speed. Everybody need a change of pace once in a while.
Howard
PS - I found it on the website. Just do a search for 757 and it shows up as a Freemium. It is still free and still fully functional. After you do the install, you will find a file in your main P3D or FSX file called Justflight. Inside that you will find a very good checklist and a full. manual. RTFM.