Sign in to follow this  
Garry J. Smith

DH83 by David Molyneaux and the Ford Tri-Motor Project

Hi Good People,

DH83-Add-1.jpg

As many may have noticed David has released a great de Havilland Dh83 recently.   With David's consent the Ford Tri Motor Project is in the process of adding this girl to the project.

I have done some experiments with the texture mappings and pumped out a few test textures to get the overall gist of the model and the mappings:

1st-DH83-Advert-800.jpg

Even did a test livery for the Ford Project's India Scenery Project

India-Sample.jpg

And to add some extra fun I have created a batch of alternative wheels for this aircraft that users will be able to add to any of the aircraft - a User Choice sort of thing........

Wheels.jpg

Just a heads up at the moment - Edward and I are yet to draft up and finalise the overall number of liveries for this aircraft.  More about this later.

We are planning to get stuck into this aircraft liveries project early in the new year.

Anyway - just a teaser for you on just one of the Ford Projects we are planning for the future.

Regards

Your Ford Project Team.

Edward C. Moore

Garry J. Smith