Sign in to follow this  
Sirxamoc

Just Flight L-1011 just got better!

I recieved my notification that Just Flight they had released the professional version upgrade for their L-1011. I purchased and loaded it last night with no issues to P3D, and I have to say I am very happy with my purchase! The graphics has been improved, all the major panels are now functional, and they give you a really good FMC option version that you can use. For those purest, they have a dual INS that works like a champ, and the NAV can now be slaved to the FMC or INS depending on your build settings. I was only able to play with some of the systems and do a take off, but everything so far works like it should. At this point I see no real reason to do the CS L1011 to JF L-1011 merge. Matter of fact I can not see a reason to keep the CS L-1011 on my hard drive since they still have a crippled P3D version.

For those wanting to see what has changed here is the link:

http://www.justflight.com/articles/l1011-tristar-professional-now-on-sale