Sign in to follow this  
Toys_R_Us

big trouble with Wilco 3 times download restriction!!!!

Guest pakket

I bought the download package form wilco's A380 accidently twice and tried to download the package a few days ago, but because i download with a telephone connection, they all failed because of a change of server settings, time outs or no connection so the stuff I BOUGHT is GONE. I tried to solve it with them and they did a offer to reset at least one of my downloads, but today and who knows how long they think they have the right of having a weekend and give no support. They said the restriction on downloads is for safety reasons, well that makes me laugh or gry out loud. I thought that what is yours will always be yours, but for wilco that means" thanks for buying, after a few minutes we take it back,bye bye". They should take the the Flight one wrapper, because that is a safe and honest way of payment.best regards, Martijn

Martijn,Two thoughts I had when I read your post:a) When you buy software, you never own it, you buy a license to use it:( Everybody is entitled to a weekend!

Hope you used a credit card.... If you don't get what you pay for, credit card companies don't like that... Big Time !!!Bob (Lecanto, Fl)