Sign in to follow this  
reimorei

CT206H sound and other issues

Hi! I’ve bought some planes from Carenado a few days ago and among them are the CT210 Centurion II FSX  and the CT206H Stationair HD FSX and the G1000 Extension pack for it.  Whereas the CT210 works flawlessly (it’s my favorite FSX plane so far) I’m having some issues with the 206H, that is:

-Sound is horrible and low, nothing like the real, when I’m inside the plane, but is fine, when viewing from outside. On the 210 I have a wonderful sound inside and out
-The angle of view when looking forward the windshield (objects behind like runways) is too narrow, I mean, I should dive the plane to have a good view. There is a way to rise the seat?
- I can’t find a DME display on the panel
-The GNS 530 doesn’t pop up on a 2d view like it does on the 210 Centurion when I click on the display area

Any suggestion??

My system:
HP Pavilion HPE 150F
Intel I7 860 - 2.8ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT 230 - 1.5 gb
8gb Ram - PCI 1600
FSX Gold w/ Expansion pack