Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidvoogd

Flight plan utility to convert to MS pln

I wonder is there a utility availably to convert to the FS9 flightplan.When you fly on the networks and ATC changes your flight plan trying to do it in FS9 is impossible.I need to be able to copy and paste the plan into the FS.With freeware vector gauges and glass cockpits linked to Fs planner there must be others (pulling their hairout)Anyone know about the FS9 planner and how to change the plan even manually. Thanks ,Atkin

Guest davidvoogd

For VATSIM / IVAO I highly recommend picking up FSBuild 2. It exports to the FS9 format, and many others including SB3 and FSInn. It is a lot easier to use than the default flightplanner - you can even just type the plan in as text if you want (handy for Vatsim since many FIR's post preferred routes on their websites). It also has a graphical flightplanning mode.www.fsbuild.com