Sign in to follow this  
OldBoy

Liverys error

Today when I started the Operations Center for 777, I got several errors that says "orphaned liverys" something and it ask if I want to delete them. I did and now I got options to "update" some liverys, but when I choose to update those liverys, it is downloading part but he "Update" option does not go away, and nothing happens!?
What can I do to get those liverys back and working?

Today when I started the Operations Center for 777, I got several errors that says "orphaned liverys" something and it ask if I want to delete them. I did and now I got options to "update" some liverys, but when I choose to update those liverys, it is downloading part but he "Update" option does not go away, and nothing happens!?

What can I do to get those liverys back and working?

I've had this problem too (with the NGX). The OC seems to have a problem with some texture folder names. The solution that worked for me was to do the following:

delete the problem liveries in the OC livery manager,

remove all [fltsim.x] references to them in aircraft.cfg,

reinstall the liveries with the OC,

manually rename the texture folder name suffixes and the corresponding aircraft.cfg entries.

My problem was to do with a dash (hyphen) in the name in a specific place. Try deleting anything that isn't a letter or number from the folder name suffix.

ki9cAAb.jpg