Sign in to follow this  
papazulo

help car assistance

good afternoon
I would if it were possible to help create airport assistance (stairs , car fuell car load carriage headlling for PMDG MD11 FS2004 someone help me ?
just want static objects for example the button to power the plane and appears on the outside car power .... another button the stairs out there on ...

thank you

just want static objects for example the button to power the plane and appears on the outside car power .... another button the stairs out there on ...

If I am understanding you correctly these 'static' objects would have to be added with a scenery object placer (you can use default FS9 objects) or a object library. You will have to use at least one of several options available such as Airport Design Editor - ADE, SBuilder (for FS9), Runway12 etc. That said, you will not be able to have a button to make things appear wherever your MD11 happens to park. That would have to be built into the model and it is not. You would have to create a special parking spot for your MD11 and have those things there as scenery objects.

The part you wrote about a 'button' is some what confusing to me and I'm sure that is a language issue. So, if you would care to try to clarify that and verify that I'm at least understanding your request in general I will be more than happy to go into more detail for you about how to do that.

Regards,