Sign in to follow this  
sebo

"Moving Jetway" Add-on

Hi all

Maybe there is allready such an addon outthere and I just dont know it... if thats the case please let me know!

If there isnt one... WHY? Wouldnt it be possible to design a "over all developers" addon which makes ALL jetways for ALL 3rd party Airports in FSX work?

Would be a must have for every simmer out there...

best

sebo

FSX has IK moving jetways but it's just a matter of if they are included in a airport by the developer. Some have a few jetways that move but not all are animated. It costs too much performance to have all moving jetways at big hubs, especially if you are using AI and they are using them too you get a bad FPS hit. There is a program from Aerosoft that has moving jetways called AES but I don't own it and can't speak of how it works.

donor, i have aes but the only reason i have it is the jetway thing... for groundvehicles i have GSX and that situation is exactly how i asked myself the question "why is there no jetway-only" addon.... everyone wants it, nobody gets it for a fair price...