Sign in to follow this  
PatrickWarner

PMDG 777 Triple Screen Config

Hi all,

I have just purchased a copy of 777 from the PMDG website.

I am just wondering if I will need to do any special setup or get any special files if I am running a triple screen setup in nvidia surround mode?  

I ask because I remember that when I bought the PMDG747 package, I had some problems to use some of the instruments and controls and I had to get PMDG to send me some special instrument configuration files.  

I seem to recall that the 777 only has a virtual cockpit and no 2D cockpit, so hopefully this should not be an issue.  Is that correct?

No, send a support ticket to PMDG.  There are some new files they will send you for the 2D instrument popups.  There are two, one with and another without bezel correction.\

Also, sign your posts (forum rule) :Peace:

Hope this helps!