Sign in to follow this  
vips23

FSX/FSX:SE

I already received and answer that the FSX/FSX:SE conversion update for the DVD version

is in the process. Can you tell when it's going to available..

I bought the B777 from your website the downloadable version, I don't see an issue there at all..

I really need the the FSX:SE update, it cost's to buy another exclusive version for FXS:SE doesn't make sense..

Thanks your coop.

Best Regards,

Vipan Nath

PS; When I go to check the Service updates on your website for

737-800/900 NGX Base Package SP1d it says to

Click Here to log-in

Why no access here!!

Can you tell when it's going to available..

PMDG doesn't give release dates. So no, they won't be able to divulge that information.

buy another exclusive version for FXS:SE

There's no reason to buy a version "exclusively for FSX:SE", since the update will come, it's just a question of when. Asking them about it won't make them release it a millisecond sooner.

Heck, there isn't even a version exclusive to FSX:SE, either you buy an add-on for FSX/FSX:SE, or you buy it for P3D. In the future, X-Plane will join that line-up, but for now, those are your two options.