Sign in to follow this  
luckyb52

Only Some Liveries Appear in FSX-SE

:smile: Hi,

I'm running FSX-SE on Windows 8. The PMDG Operations Center informed me that I had an earlier version of the PMDG 737 installed, so I uninstalled the 737, downloaded the latest version (1.10.6461) today and installed it. Installed several liveries using the OC's Livery Manager. Launched the 737 in FSX-SE, saw only one of the addon liveries (Jet Airways, which was not from the PMDG livery collection; PMDG's own BA and Qantas, which I had loaded from the Livery Downloader, did not appear).

I went into Sim Objects/Airplanes/PMDG 737-800NGX WL, the BA and Qantas texture folders are indeed in there.

So I ran all the SimConnect.msi files as specified in FSX STEAM EDITION USERS READ ME.txt, restarted my machine and launched FSX-SE. Still no BA, Qantas etc liveries.

What do I need to do to bring those liveries in?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Lucky Balaraman  :smile:

//////////////

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi All,

Update: I realize that the extra liveries I installed were for the 737 Winglet versions, and that all PMDG 737 NG winglet versions are simply not available in the "Select Aircraft" window of FSX-SE!

So now my question is: how do I make the winglet versions appear in the "Select Aircraft" window of FSX-SE ??

Yours in puzzlement,

Lucky Balaraman

//////////

SOLVED!

I hadn't checked the "Show All Variations" box!!!

Thanks much to SincereRodriques for his post at http://forum.avsim.net/topic/465667-pmdg-737-steam-edition/ !

Best,

Lucky

/////////////