Sign in to follow this  
Ronn971

Problem loading saved flights with the MU-2B

Hello folks i have a problem loading a saved flight/create a new flight with the MU-2B as the aircraft in Prepare3D V2.5 every time P3D stops working and its only happening to the Version with the GTN 750 and the WX-Radar Dummy.
What i have tried for now:
Reinstalling the MU-2B V1.2
Reinstalling Flight1 GTN 750
Reinstalling whole P3D V2.5 and run it as administrator as Flight1 recommends it
Created multiple saved flights at different locations, times, weather Themes

This Problem appears only in the MU-2B i have no problem to save a flight with the C441, Turbine Duke V2 or A2A C182 all Equipped with the Flight1 GTN 750 so i think its a Airplane sided problem.

My solution for now is that i must load a flight with a standard plane for example one with the Maule and then i can switch the plane without crashing P3D.

I am at the end off my knowledge to solve this problem, maybe Someone have an other idea?

Greetings Ronn