Sign in to follow this  
gsumner

Starting point V2

Hi Chris and All,

Im currently using Base Level + 0 + 2 in the earlier products. Can you recomend settings for a starting point for V2 which will be about the same result as the above.

Im currently using sceneryconfigeditor to turn off NE in my earlier products. I see V2 has an on/off switch which will perform this task in future. Will V2 show up as a layer and if so we just ignore it and leave it switched on in the scenery layers and use the V2 control panel for the on/off setting. Is this correct.

I guess as we upgrade each country we will just remove entry from sceneryconfigeditor and slowly move this on/off selection over to V2 config panel. Correct.

Thanks mate and good luck

Graham

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Graham

with France v2 it is very different then with v1 regions
you have significantly more flexibility than ever before
you should use anyone of our predefined preset as your starting point depending on the complexity your Sim is running

in regards to switching NE regions ON/OFF Yes!
you can use the manager to turn NE OFF during day flights; keeping the scenery folder checked ON in SCE!
all future v1.7 will have this ability as well; everything is now moved to a single interface, NE.X.Manager :)

every region from here on will have a single folder entry as many of you requested

we highly recommend using the amazing free tool by Capt.Pero - SimStarter
it allows you to start a highly customized preconfigured flight profile with one click!