Sign in to follow this  
gsumner

Rollout Plan Updated versions

Hi Chris and development team,

Firstly congratulations on France V2. There certainly wont be people complaining its not configurable enough that's for sure.

I'm eager as will others be, to match my existing regions with the latest version of NE. Im guessing this is going to take time as it wont be a case of just adding them to the new control panel.

What will the update involve. Will it be a complete install or a patch as I guess if its all going into one folder and one scenery.cfg entry for each region a lot of file moving around will be required.

Do you have a roll out plan and ideas of timescales. I know these are difficult questions and I don't expect to pin you down to dates, but a weeks per area, or months per area, advisory would be a start.

Can I ask some consideration to be given to the manual also. I like to print them out to read from a hard copy and although the manual looks good onscreen, it would use an awful lot of black ink to print out. Perhaps a white back-grounded printable version would be a nice addition.

Thanks guys - great work

Graham

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!