Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

FS9 Tamworth (YSTW) help

I found a FS9 freeware airport scenery of Tamworth airport in Australia made by OrbX/Voz. I followed the install instructions, but everytime I try to load the airport my sim crashes. Does anyone who has this scenery know what could be wrong?? The default FS9 Tamworth works fine. I did install the scenery into a dummy folder before installing into my sim, so maybe that is what is causing the crashes??

PS: The scenery can be downloaded here http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/509-tamworth-freeware-by-orbx/

It's to bad this scenery doesn't work. From the limited screenshots I saw on the PDF file it looks like it is/was a pretty nice scenery.

I have the Sydney, Townsville, and Brisbane sceneries made by VOZ, but that's it when it comes to VOZ.

That is what is was thinking about doing, but was hoping someone knew what file was the problem file. When I get a chance I will do what you suggest.