Sign in to follow this  
macwino

Why no P3D v2 Scenery Library entries by installer

I just purchased 6 titles after trying out the Berlin Demo. The Berlin Demo added the necessary Scenery Library entries in my P3D v2.5 scenery.cfg file. But none of the 6 titles I purchased did so, and I was careful to select P3D in the installer and I checked that it displayed the correct path.

Now I'm faced with making 30 manual entries in the Scenery Library, a real waste of time. I downloaded the files and the Demo from Aerosoft. Why aren't these entries being made automatically? Or is there something more I need to do?

Robert

Chris, thanks for the prompt reply. I never knew Scenery Config Editor could do that. A great tip. Thanks.

I gather NEXM isn't available yet, but will look forward to it soon.

Robert

you’re welcome Robert :hi:

NEXM is actually available now; the first two regions to support NEXM were released last week (NE-France v2 & NE-Florida v1.7)

in the upcoming weeks Aerosoft will be updating all existing regions to v1.7; read the last page or two on NEXM thread i posted above