Sign in to follow this  
nicksort

Demo Install - Confusion

Hello - I have installed the demo version and I am having a problem with understanding some of what I read.

1. install was straight forward

2. Main window opens with validating License in yellow.

3. Select Cameras, Management window opens but unlike your manual the window is completely empty and not loaded with generic camera views as listed in the manual.

4. Closed FSISERVER

5. Started P3dv2.5 and then start FSISERVER once again with the desktop shortcut which then opens the Main Opus window, this time DEMONSTRATION mode is now activated. Select Camera and opens camera management window which is still empty and not like your manual!!!

6. Nervousness sets in because I do not know what to do from this point forward.....

I decided to go to Youtube thinking you would have a step by step instruction video on getting started and I could not find any!

Any help would be appreciated

Nick

Nick Sciortino

You have to create the camera views yourself, whatever views you desire. You can import other users and edit those if you wish using their CDF files, but it's quite simple to create a set of your own. Please read the Live Camera manual that will explain how to create VC and other camera views.

You will find some CDFs included for you to import if you wish. Our Lancair Legacy and 737 camera views.

You will find all the information you need in the various guides and manuals. Make sure you have stepped through the Getting Started Guide and read the Live Camera manual if interested in cameras, DHM, panning sequences, etc.

Stephen :-)