Sign in to follow this  
DHaslam

Opencockpits 737 Overhead Panel

I am thinking of purchasing 737 overhead panel from Opencockpits (link below).

http://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/overhead-fully-assembled-p-325.html?cPath=23_25_42

Has anyone used this hardware with PMD 737 NGX plane with MS FSX ?

Can anyone confirm what other software is necessary to use this hardware with 737 NGX ?

Can PMD technical support offer any assistance with initial installation / configuration ?

I'm getting the forward and aft overhead from CP FLIGHT. Opencockpits don't have as good functionality as CP FLIGHT thats why its cheaper.

CP FLIGHTs overheads have scripts for the NGX.

Its worth contacting Fly Engravity for a overhead structure, i'm getting mine custom fitted for length. Also i'm getting the 737 cockpit floor base.

Also Fly Engravity have good overhead panels

image_1.jpg

Also i'm getting the full pedestal from Fly Engravity. I have the email and prices. PM me if you want the quote

• Upvote 1

Vernon Howells

Hmm, while I don't have the overheads I do have MCP, EFIS and CDU from Opencockpits and been very happy with them. Software/drivers specific to and for the PMDG 737/777 come from http://flightsim4fun.com/

The software is a direct link to the PMDG SDK and makes the whole process very easy and is well supported in my experience.